4 Nights and 5 Days
- Meals Paln Included
Langkawi is the largest of a multitude of islands. The island comprises of a jeweled setting of 99 islands. It is a versatile holiday destination with world-class infrastructure and facilities - a modern international airport, state-of-the-art marinas, budget hotels to luxurious resorts and a host of recreational activities. Langkawi idyllic beaches are perfect settings for a fun-filled vacation.
Kuala Lumpur is also known as the Garden City of Lights. With its colorful potpourri of races and cultures, KL, as the city is popularly known, is a kaleidoscope of fascinating sights and sounds. Immerse yourself in its abundance of attractions-exciting theme parks, world-class sporting events, dazzling cultural performances and entertaining nightlife.
- A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.1000 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking.
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package)
- Between 29 - 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 19 - 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 13 - 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost
- Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
Note: If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation.
- Daily breakfast at the hotel
- 03 Night Accommodation in Langkawi
- 01 Night Accommodation in Kuala Lumpur
- Half day city tour of Langkawi on seat in coach basis
- Half day city tour of Kuala Lumpur on seat in coach basis
- Airport- Hotel- Airport Transfer on SIC Basis
- All applicable Hotel Taxes
- Any Air Fare
- Visa Charges
- Applicable Peak Season, Christmas, New year surcharges
- Items of Personal Nature
- Medical and Travel Insurance
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- 3.5 % Government Service Tax
- Anything not mentioned under “Inclusions”
Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late checkout is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- com will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure
Please enter the below details and we will call you back for booking. We are available between 9 am to 7 pm. Query sent after 7 pm shall be addressed on next working day.