Romantic Love at Himachal
- Meals Paln Included
Dharamsala is a city and a municipal council in Kangra district in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh. It is the district headquarters. It was formerly known as Bhagsu
Dharamshala is a city in the upper reaches of the Kangra Valley and is surrounded by dense coniferous forest consisting mainly of statelyDeodar cedar trees. The suburbs include McLeodGanj, Bhagsunath, Dharamkot, Naddi, ForsythGanj, Kotwali Bazaar (the main market), Kaccheri Adda (government offices such as the court, police, post, etc.), Dari, Ramnagar, Sidhpur, and Sidhbari (where the Karmapais based).
The village of McLeodGanj, lying in the upper reaches, is known worldwide for the presence of the Dalai Lama. On 29 April 1959, the 14th Dalai Lama (Tenzin Gyatso) established the Tibetan exile administration in the north Indian hill station of Mussoorie. In May 1960, theCentral Tibetan Administration (CTA) was moved to Dharamshala.
Day 1 Arrive in Delhi - Drive from Delhi to Shimla (330 km/approx. 9 hours)
- Upon your arrival at Delhi Airport/Railway Station, board the car and drive to Shimla, a mesmerising destination.
- Snow-covered peaks, coniferous forests, streams, orchids and well-defined landscape in Shimla will make you admire the pristine beauty of nature.
- Blessed with natural glory, Shimla is also known for its colonial charm.
- The architecture, buildings and streets in this hill station remind of the era of British rule in India.
- During the British regime, Shimla was called as the Summer Capital of India.
- Check-in at the hotel and relax.
- Spend the evening at leisure and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 2 Trip to Kufri
- In the morning, check-out from the hotel and go on a trip to Kufri.
- Famous for adventurous sports like skiing, trekking, hiking and mule-riding, Kufri is a beautiful hill station.
- You will be delighted to participate in the sports held at Kufri.
- You can also visit Mahasu Peak, the highest point at Kufri and take a spectacular view of natural surroundings. You can go there by hiking or mule-riding.
- At Kufri, you may also visit The Himalayan National Park where you can see numerous species of endangered birds and animals like musk deer, goral, snow leopards etc.
- After enjoying your time at Kufri, return to the hotel and take a nap. In the evening, go for a walk on the famous Mall Road and enjoy the pleasant weather.
- Enjoy a cosy overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 3 Drive from Shimla to Manali (270 km/approx. 9 hours)
- Check-out from the hotel in the morning and head towards another lovely hill station, Manali.
- Also known as 'Queen of Valleys', it is famous for its vast expanse of lush greenery, pleasant climate and scenic environs, this place is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country.
- The hill station of Manali is located in the valley of the Beas River. It lies about 40 km away from another picturesque hill station – Kullu.
- It is believed that this place has been named after Manu, considered to the lawgiver of the Hindus.
- There is an ancient temple, devoted to Lord Manu in Manali.
- After your arrival at Manali, check-in at the hotel and relax.
- In the evening, you can go out for shopping or discover eateries.
- Return to the hotel and stay overnight.
Day 4 Trip to Rohtang Pass ( On Direct Payment )
This morning, wake up early and check-out from the hotel.
Go for an adventurous drive to Rohtang Pass.
Located on the Leh/Keylong Highway, Rohtang Pass offers a gateway to the twin valleys of Spiti and Lahaul.
You will be privileged to see beautiful and panoramic scenery of mountains and valleys from Rohtang Pass.
Return to the hotel in the afternoon.
You may take a shower to refresh yourself.
In the evening, go for a walk along the Mall Road.
Return to the hotel and enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 5 Sightseeing in Manali
- Check-out from the hotel in the morning and embark on a sightseeing tour of Manali.
- Famous for its natural beauty, Manali also holds a religious significance.
- Manali is termed to be the abode of many gods and goddesses and it was named after Manu, the Hindu Lawgiver.
- Hence, you can explore some local attractions of Manali, most of which are culturally important sites.
- Vashisht is a tiny village that lies towards the Rohtang Pass on the left bank of the Beas River.
- This place is famous for its ancient temples and hot springs.
- Here lies a stone temple of Vashisht Muni (sage) that has a shape of a pyramid.
- There is another temple nearby that is devoted to Lord Rama. The popular hot sulphur natural springs at this place receive a lot of visitors year round as it is believed these waters can cure skin diseases.
- Manu Temple is an ancient shrine that lies a few kilometres away from the main market of Old Manali. This temple is dedicated to Lord Manu, who is considered to the creator of human race on the earth as per the Hindu mythology. Devoted to Goddess Hadimba, the Hadimba Temple is said to be built in AD 1533. This shrine has a pagoda-shaped four-tiered roof and a doorway, on which carved are legendary symbols and figures.
- Arjun Gufa lies about 4 km from Manali near the village of Prini. It is believed that Arjun, a character from the epic Mahabharata, had meditated. Another place worth-visiting in the city is the Club House, which boasts of indoor games facilities, where you can enjoy a range of games. This place is quite popular among locals as there are many picnic spots nearby.
- Towards Leh on the national highway lies Nehru Kund, which has been named after India's first Prime Minister. In addition to all these places, you can visit the famous Tibetan monasteries of this destination - Gadhan Thekchoking Gompa and Himalayan Nyingamapa Gompa, which are thronged by devotees all throughout the year. The architecture and traditional art forms of these sacred shrines are truly mesmerising.
- Return to the hotel and enjoy your evening at leisure. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Day 6 Drive from Manali to Dharamshala (235 km/approx. 6 hours)
- In the morning, check-out from the hotel and proceed towards Dharamshala, an amazing hill station.
- Situated in the Dhauladhar ranges of Himalayas, Dharamshala is snow-laden all round the year.
- Upon your arrival at Dharamshala, check-in at the hotel and relax.
- Enjoy your evening at leisure and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 7 Sightseeing in Dharamshala
- Wake up in the morning and check-out from the hotel. Go on a sightseeing tour to explore the important sites in Dharamshala. There are many places of religious and spiritual importance in this beautiful hill station.
- Visit Tibetan Medical Centre where you would find the practising of Sowa Rigpa to make medicinal pills.
- Sowa Rigpa is a Tibetan system of medicine, astrology and astronomy.
- You can also visit some local Tibetan monasteries and try out some meditation courses.
- Go to see St. John's Church which is an Anglican church constructed in the neo-Gothic style. This church is dedicated to St. John.
- At Kangra Art Museum, you will witness Dharamshala's past which is displayed through art and craft. You can shop for some colourful items at the Kotwali Bazar in Kangra.
- After a full day sightseeing tour, return back to the hotel and enjoy your evening at leisure.
- Stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 8 Drive from Dharamshala to Chandigarh (252 km/approx. 7 hours)
- Check-out from the hotel in the morning and drive to Chandigarh, the best planned city in India. Also referred to as the first planned city of the country, Chandigarh lies at the foothills of the Shivalik range of the Himalayas.
- The name of this place has been derived from the name of the temple of Hindu goddess, Chandi that is located near this vibrant city.
- This place is famous for being home to few wonderful architectural structures, which have been created by some renowned architects, such as Maxwell Fry, Le Corbusier, Jane Drew and Pierre Jeanneret.
- Chandigarh is also known for its tranquil environs, lush greenery and shopping arcades.
- Due to its proper infrastructure, beautiful architecture, greenery, cleanliness and prosperity, Chandigarh is also known as 'The City Beautiful'. Rock Garden, Sukhna Lake, Leisure Valley and Capitol Complex are some of the famous tourist attractions in this city.
- You will be glad to drive on the elegant roads of this city.
- After your arrival at Chandigarh, check-in at the hotel and take a nap to refresh yourself.
- In the evening, you may go out to witness the beauty of the city or explore the places nearby.
- You can also go for shopping or cinema.
- Return to the hotel and enjoy a cosy overnight stay.
Day 9 Drive from Chandigarh to Delhi (250 km/approx. 5 hours)
- Goodbye Himachal !!!
- This morning, check-out from the hotel and drive to Delhi Airport/Railway Station.
- Proceed towards your next destination.
- Carry sweet memories with you...
- A Non Refundable Deposit of Rs.20,000 per person to initiate a booking if Travel Date is more than 30 Days from the Date of Booking.
- Photocopies of the passport
- Prior to 30 days or more: Non – refundable deposit (25%of the total package)
- Between 29 - 20 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 25% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 19 - 14 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 50% of the Holiday Cost
- Between 13 - 08 days of departure: Non – refundable deposit + 75% of the Holiday Cost
- Prior to 7 days of the departure: 100% of the Holiday Cost
Note: If the entire tour is cancelled after ticket issuance then there would be 100% cancellation for airfare (base fare). Only taxes will be returned and for land 75% cancellation.
- 08 Nights accommodation on a twin sharing basis
- Meals as per hotel plan
- All transfers and sightseeing as per the itinerary in an air-conditioned vehicle (except in the hills when the air-conditioner will be switched off)
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- All applicable hotel taxes
- Smartphone based personal audio tour guide via free subscription to Audio Compass.
- 50% government service tax
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Package Inclusions’
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Camera fees, alcoholic/non-alcoholic beverages and starters
- Vehicle service on leisure days for sightseeing not included in the itinerary
- Medical and travel insurance
- Cost incide
Hotels which have been tested in the past by us and are good value of money.
City Selected Hotels Star Rating Nights
Dharamshala Nandini Residency 3 Star Deluxe 3
Manali Ishaan Resort 3 Star Deluxe 2
Chandigarh City Plaza - Wifi Enabled 3 Star Deluxe 2
Simla Hotel Grand View 3 Star Deluxe 2
Terms & Conditions
- Standard check in time & check out time is 1400hrs and 1200hrs respectively unless specified otherwise. Requests for early check in or late checkout is subject to availability in hotel. Request for guaranteed early check in requires room to be reserved from the night prior to guest’s arrival which will be charged accordingly over and above the agreed rates.
- Breakfast served in hotel would be on international menu clubbed with some Indian dishes.
- com will process visa application for the group and will require the specified list of supporting documents for the same as per embassy regulations. However, Embassy reserves the right to grant the visa as will only act as a facilitator.
- Final day wise itinerary can only be modified by to accommodate all cost inclusions and commitments by in best possible way.
- It is advisable to carry at least USD 500 (or any applicable equivalent currency) per person for personal usage during the package depending on the cost inclusions. Immigration authorities might demand to show minimum USD 500 at the time of immigration from Indian nationals.
- Price quoted by is based on current rate of exchange, and reserves the right to amend these prices in case of any currency fluctuations and changes in various rates of exchange.
- Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure
Please enter the below details and we will call you back for booking. We are available between 9 am to 7 pm. Query sent after 7 pm shall be addressed on next working day.